A city filled with superheroes. Lots of them. Heroes that compete to get to crime scenes first. Unfortunately they get carried away just competing with each other. Competing to be the fastest, competing to win, and to run. Run really fast. Welcome to SpeedRunners.
SpeedRunners is a cut-throat multiplayer running game that pits 4 players against each other – locally and/or online. You can play with any combination of local / online players, and use Xbox controllers.
All action takes place on a single screen, and the goal is to run off of it. Use weapons and power-ups to slow down your enemies.
- 4 Player Competitive Platforming
- Local and Online Multiplayer
- You can play in any combination – 4 people online, 2 sitting on a couch playing vs people online, whatever!
- Best played with an Xbox 360 Controller
- Goal is to run off-screen, leaving your enemies behind
- Everyone sees same thing, so the person infront has a disadvantage of not seeing what’s coming ahead
- Interactive environments with traps
- Power ups and weapon pick ups
About the tinyBuild & DoubleDutch indie partnership:
SpeedRunners is developed by DoubleDutch Games and published by tinyBuild. We have a production/publishing partnership where DoubleDutch is responsible for the core game, while tinyBuild handles the identity and marketing aspects of the game.
Press contact: email@example.com